Frequently Asked Questions!
What exactly is Meditation?
Meditation consists of various techniques that heighten awareness and connect you with a higher state of consciousness. In this state you experience an inner peace and clarity of focus, connecting you with your inner self.
What are the benefits of Meditation?
Thousands of studies have shown meditation can positively impact your mental and physical health by:
- Improving emotional well-being.
- Enabling you to better manage/control stress related conditions and disorders, such as anxiety, depression and poor sleep patterns.
- Improving memory and attention span.
- Increasing energy levels.
- Improving confidence & vitality.
- Expanding your consciousness and awareness.
Are there different forms of Meditation?
Absolutely. Many different meditation practices exist, with each having their own benefits and focus on individual energy systems within the body.
Can anyone learn to Meditate?
Yes. Meditation techniques can be taught to anyone and practised anywhere. John’s meditation courses are combined with training in the body chakra’s, allowing you to better understand and focus on the energy systems most in need of attention. During these courses John will scan your chakra energy systems to detect blockages, explain possible causes, and teach you meditation techniques to overcome them.
Are the Meditation courses taught in groups or one-to-one?
The courses can be taught individually via one-to-one sessions, or to a private group of individuals.