“One-to-One Online Meditation Courses” with one of the world’s most renowned experts in the body’s chakra energy systems and meditation techniques.
You can choose between Facetime, Skype, Whatsapp, Zoom or Viber when placing your booking, using the booking system at the bottom of the page.
The Benefits of Meditation
Meditation is a simple and easy way for anyone to improve their emotional, physical, and mental health. You require no special equipment to meditate, and it can be done anywhere. So why aren’t more people engaging in this practice to optimise their health and happiness?
Although everyone is more than capable of practising meditation to obtain optimal health and well-being, it requires knowledge of the body’s energy systems and training in different meditation practices and techniques, in order to achieve the multitude of benefits available.
Meditation can help to:
- Reduce Stress
- Control Anxiety
- Improve Self Awareness & Confidence
- Increase Focus & Attention Span
- Improve Sleep
- Control Pain
- Establish Inner-Peace, Fulfillment & Happiness
An expert in the body’s energy systems and meditation practices…
For the last 30 years John has worked as a bio energy and chakra therapist, helping to re-establish the flow of energy through peoples energy fields in order to promote healing, health and overall well-being. He has studied many forms of meditation practices over these years, and his courses below leverage his experience to help you understand and connect with the energy systems within your body through meditation.
A unique approach to teaching meditation…
Meditation courses or classes typically focus on a technique, without any explanation of how it works or confirmation that what you are doing at an energetic level is correct. Many people go away from these courses thinking they are doing things correctly, and quickly become dispondent when they fail to realise any benefits.
John’s meditation courses not only give you an understanding of the different energy systems within the body and how they work, but also combine his bio-energy/chakra therapy to make sure you are channelling the flow of energy correctly during your meditations. In addtion, John scans your energy systems to see which one’s are most in need of attention, and teaches you how to focus your meditation on these in order to gain the maximum benefits.
No other course gives you this personalised and tailored approach to meditation, providing you with the re-assurance that you are performing the techniques correctly, and therefore maximising the beneifts you receive through meditative practice.
“I highly recommend John’s meditation courses for anyone looking to take control of their health and well-being. Using the practices John has taught me I’ve felt a noticable increase in my energy levels, and feel more in control of my anxiety. It’s uplifting to know there is something I can tap into when the stresses of life start to invade my peace and happiness.” Nikki.
Online Introduction to Meditation Course – 2 hours – £199
The Introduction to Meditation Course is ideal for those new to meditation and the energy systems within the body.
- An overview of the chakra energy systems that exist within the body.
- How these energy systems work and impact your overall well-being.
- An overview of the body’s auric field and vibrational frequencies that surround you.
- How meditation taps into both your energy systems and auric field to improve your overall health and well-being.
- A meditation integrating the chakra system and auric field and organs of the physical body.
After the course you will…
- Have an understanding of the chakra energy systems within the body and how they work.
- Understand what the auric field is and how you can connect with it.
- Understand the link between the auric field/energy systems, and how they impact your overall health and well-being.
- Understanding through meditation of how all these systems come together in and around your body.
Online Advanced Meditation Course – 2 hours – £199
The Advanced Meditation Course is ideal for those who have undertaken the Introduction to Meditation Course and are keen to learn more. This course is also useful for those who already have a good understanding of the energy systems within the body, practice meditation in some form, and are keen to expand their awareness of meditative practices/techniques.
- How meditation and your chakras can be used to manifest your inner most desires.
- A meditation on your chakras to create alignment with your desires.
- Explaining the law of attraction and its connection to how you feel.
- A meditation on your relationship with the law of attraction.
- Explaining the breath and how it affects how you feel.
- A yogic breath meditation.
After the course you will…
- Understand the connection between your chakras and manifestation.
- Have a deeper understanding of how you can align your chakras with your desires.
- Understand how the law of attraction works.
- Understand your relationship with the law of attraction and how to manifest your desires.
- Know how to practice a Yogic Breath meditation correctly, and understand the benefits to physical/emotional health.
Meditation Course Bookings
Meditation courses can be booked using the online booking system below.
Courses are one-to-one, and are held via an online video session. You can choose between Facetime, Skype, Whatsapp, Zoom and Viber during your booking.
Each course lasts for 2 hours, and is charged at £199.
Any questions? Feel free to send us them via the contact form at the bottom of the page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.